- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
How often do you wear makeup? Is it fancy makeup or simple?
Really? Maybe it is the light. But if it is solved with simple makeup, that’s greatWhen I have to use zoom for school/work... I only realized a couple of months ago that my face looks different in zoom. Reddish.. Concealer and foundation helps solve this immensely
Fair enoughNever![]()
Does lighting really impact how you look that much? Perhaps I should have took principles of art instead of art history.Really? Maybe it is the light. But if it is solved with simple makeup, that’s great![]()
Well yeah, it can. Not makeup related, but when I take pics for my food Insta, if the light is bad, my pictures are ruinedDoes lighting really impact how you look that much? Perhaps I should have took principles of art instead of art history.
Do you use a camera or your phone?Well yeah, it can. Not makeup related, but when I take pics for my food Insta, if the light is bad, my pictures are ruined![]()
My phoneDo you use a camera or your phone?
Are there still any occasions?Light makeup everyday to work.
Heavy makeup on a few occasions, like weddings. I never wear concealers or foundations tbh. Don't need it thankfully.
We're allowed to have atleast 50 guests in weddings and it's wedding season now where I live. I have 7 different invitations for different weddings and that's just for the first couple of weeks of DecemberAre there still any occasions?I started to just put random makeup to go for grocery shopping
![]()
Oooh that sounds nice tho. No more than 6 people allowed hereWe're allowed to have atleast 50 guests in weddings and it's wedding season now where I live. I have 7 different invitations for different weddings and that's just for the first couple of weeks of December![]()
Atleast they're being careful. My govt has just given up I guessOooh that sounds nice tho. No more than 6 people allowed here![]()
youtube helped me learn how to do makeup when i was younger and now i'm pretty good at it. it can be hard at first but the only way I learned was to practice everyday and watch tutorials.i've never actually worn makeup before, and i'm 20i should probably start though but i have no idea how to apply it
i'll do that, thank youpretty frequently. oh and hmm i wouldn't consider it too fancy, but maybe some other people would.
youtube helped me learn how to do makeup when i was younger and now i'm pretty good at it. it can be hard at first but the only way I learned was to practice everyday and watch tutorials.