- Joined
- 1 June 2019
- Messages
- 4,641
- Reactions Received
- 11,710
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Fandom
- EXO-L
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Mature! not old!
Do I seem that old?
Mature! not old!
Do I seem that old?
I'm too hip, people are usually surprised when they know my age coz they think I'm a lot younger
honestly yeah i thought you were like my age or smthnI'm too hip, people are usually surprised when they know my age coz they think I'm a lot younger
@Yachii I've seen you reveal your real age lol but yeah you do seem like someone in their 30s.
Haha I think whoever I'm talking to feels I'm around their age, I keep switching like thathonestly yeah i thought you were like my age or smthn![]()
Thank you.Early to mid 30's.mainly because of how you type in threads, you have a sense of older clarity I suppose.
I know you're older, but I think because your able to converse with younger people better you can seem younger.