How old do I seem? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,956
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I know ur age (roughly, from wat u hv written here), but for purpose of this thread-id hv thot 28/29-31 if i hadnt read/heard(rhetorically) the rumblings from a long time ago, maybe at least a year or longer so add a yr/yr n a half to the age i mighta thot u were when i first encountered u(i mighta thot pink princess was even younger 18/19 or then 23/24 l8r when i read more of ur posts. Lol, rmbr i know(roughly) ur real age but only since u mentioned it. Cant rmbr when i read it tho.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
30s :susPepe:
mature but also kind of hip with the kids
@OnlyCalB @Ozymandias are also hip with the kids
I'm too hip, people are usually surprised when they know my age coz they think I'm a lot younger :lisalaugh:

@Yachii I've seen you reveal your real age lol but yeah you do seem like someone in their 30s.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm too hip, people are usually surprised when they know my age coz they think I'm a lot younger :lisalaugh:

@Yachii I've seen you reveal your real age lol but yeah you do seem like someone in their 30s.
honestly yeah i thought you were like my age or smthn :susPepe:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
honestly yeah i thought you were like my age or smthn :susPepe:
Haha I think whoever I'm talking to feels I'm around their age, I keep switching like that :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Early to mid 30's.mainly because of how you type in threads, you have a sense of older clarity I suppose.

I know you're older, but I think because your able to converse with younger people better you can seem younger.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Early to mid 30's.mainly because of how you type in threads, you have a sense of older clarity I suppose.

I know you're older, but I think because your able to converse with younger people better you can seem younger.
Thank you.

Now that I think about this, I know there is someone else my age (I won't say who). That user has a much lower rate of participation on the threads. I wonder how I look to them. I wonder if I seem immature to them. LOL Who knows. I have been teaching myself to not care much about what others may think about me. I can't control that. Yet, it seems that I still care, since I'm still wondering about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew and OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread