COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

How Safe Is Your Neighborhood? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
I feel like this is a very odd topic but I am curious about it because soon I will be moving, and something
that I have to keep in mind is how safe the neighborhood is. Even though it is, my campus sometimes is not
so I got a keychain thingy with a jabby pointy thing to protect myself. So if someone comes at me :

:chickill:

Otherwise my neighborhoods are really safe ... sometimes I leave my keys in my car.

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
My neighborhood is actually really safe. There's this one dude that keeps shooting into the sky but he hasn't done it in a while so maybe he learned his lesson by shooting his foot or something. :wimwim:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
My neighborhood is actually really safe. There's this one dude that keeps shooting into the sky but he hasn't done it in a while so maybe he learned his lesson by shooting his foot or something. :wimwim:
This might sound crazy, but he might've been doing it to keep property value decent

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
This might sound crazy, but he might've been doing it to keep property value decent
he's had the cops called on him at least 10 times, but still an icon at heart.

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
Not that safe. Police sirens at least once a day, drug crime, stabbings, I know some that my sister grew up with he was sent to prison for assault last year...

It just The Poor bits of London really, I'm use to it cause that how I grew up so it not surprising or scary to me but I'm vigilant of taking care of myself and family.
I tend not to mention where I'm from as I get a 'Omg' reaction from other people that don't live in such areas.
Theres was a stabbing a few weeks ago 20 Mins away in anotger estatw and someone died at the road Crossway a minute from my flat I don't know what happened but there's flowers attached to the main road sign there.

But when nothing crime related happening it's quite peaceful.

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
there are mostly old people living here and they're annoying but can't hurt you so i'd say it's really safe

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
Not safe at all. I live in the only part of the UK that has a legal red light district, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
Not safe depending on who you are. There have been murders, prostitution, drugs, and b&e... but I can go outside without being attacked or risk of being shot at, during the day. However, the cops are no strangers to the area. Plus there are nightmare children and a*****es everywhere. This one b***h called the cops on me, because she hated someone who I was related to and told them I stole her iPad.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
strippers and hookers, prostitution etc., theres this really famous one in Germany too "Reeperbahn"
Yeah they're supposed to only be in certain areas and at certain times, but you'll always see somebody getting picked up or thrown in the back of a police van at any time. There's been so many protests about it, but the councillors say it's apparently working (spoiler alert, it really isn't)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
what is red light district :umjicry:
Red light districts are very toxic environments, a lot of the time they are areas where sex trafficking is common. In poorer countries like India things such as molestation occur often and young girls are taken from their homes and put into prostitution houses at the age of sometimes 5. Poorer countries seem to have the most extreme problems with these districts, drugs are often involved as they have to dope up the girls so they won't resist. Disgusting and cruel are understatements for these types of places

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread