- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I mean the dude is ripped already!I just know this is going to be someone's sig in a few days/weeks... but seriously I hope he don't have to exercise too hard in SM's dungeon when they catch wind of this... lol
True. I mean Sehun has the best body in Exo.. but still true.I mean the dude is ripped already!
Bish you take that back, my boy Kim Kai the Gucci king OUTSOLD!True. I mean Sehun has the best body in Exo.. but still true.
listen Sehun is the embodiment of beefcake... Kai can be in the top 5 though... lolBish you take that back, my boy Kim Kai the Gucci king OUTSOLD!
And Kai is the embodiment of perfection, Sehun can be no.2 though!listen Sehun is the embodiment of beefcake... Kai can be in the top 5 though... lol
P.E.R.F.E.C.T.I.O.Nlisten Sehun is the embodiment of beefcake... Kai can be in the top 5 though... lol
Gurl, Lay is no. 2; Kai is no. 4... 😏And Kai is the embodiment of perfection, Sehun can be no.2 though!
Just bcs you reminded me of Lay, Sehun got pushed down to no.3....Gurl, Lay is no. 2; Kai is no. 4... 😏
🤣 🤣 🤣 ... Oh the Humanity.Just bcs you reminded me of Lay, Sehun got pushed down to no.3....
Also Kai has best nipples!🤣 🤣 🤣 ... Oh the Humanity.
what constitutes good nipples?Also Kai has best nipples!
No idea tbh, but I've stared at a lot of topless idols and Kai's nips are the only ones I've ended up staring at... So there's gotta be smth about them!what constitutes good nipples?
I suppose we're talking about male idols... and how many are we talkin'?No idea tbh, but I've stared at a lot of topless idols and Kai's nips are the only ones I've ended up staring at...
I mean I ain't counting, but like... a LOTI suppose we're talking about male idols... and how many are we talkin'?
NO KAIGood to see D.O has trained him to open wide! LOL
@maruif @raymondchouku I think the best body depends on what you’re looking for, Kai has a beautiful dancer‘a body while Sehun has more of a swimmer’s build and obviously if you’re looking at pure size it’s gotta be Chanyeol...