- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Numbers stans are the only ones I cannot stand.
Visuals stans, music stans, talent stans, personality stans etc... everybody is fine, but numbers stans? Well fuck them!
So here is my short guide on how to recognize a numbers stan, it really isn't hard:
I can stan flops all I want if they have hot members with amazing music.
Visuals stans, music stans, talent stans, personality stans etc... everybody is fine, but numbers stans? Well fuck them!
So here is my short guide on how to recognize a numbers stan, it really isn't hard:
- They mention other groups being flops compared to their own group
- They keep on bringing up how well their group is doing compared to your flop faves.
- They just keep on talking about numbers
- Esp. about how others are flopping
- And to them anybody who sells less than their faves is a flop
I can stan flops all I want if they have hot members with amazing music.