how would you describe me? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Mmmhmmmmm :jenniesmug:
I mean... I would literally do anything for Kyungsoo to look at me like I'm not worth the shit beneath his boots... And then proceed to step on me with those shit covered boots!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I mean... I would literally do anything for Kyungsoo to look at me like I'm not worth the shit beneath his boots... And then proceed to step on me with those shit covered boots!
EWWWW
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
No kinkshaming in my house!

I mean if you dislike the kyungsoo one... I would also give a lot to see Taeyong kneeling naked while gagged and blindfolded! Preferrably with whipmarks on his back!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
No kinkshaming in my house!

I mean if you dislike the kyungsoo one... I would also give a lot to see Taeyong kneeling naked while gagged and blindfolded! Preferrably with whipmarks on his back!
No kinkshaming here i'm just a germophobe :^)
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread