How would you feel about a TVXQ member being added to SuperM? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Some people have looked at this scene from the teaser, and they think the lights might symbolize the different members from different groups. A blueish one for Taemin (Shinee), Baekhyun and Kai (2 greys), Mark, Ten, and Taeyong (3 greens), and one red for a presumed TVXQ member. How would you guys feel if it’s true?
Personally I’d rather they continue as 6 than add a member, the members have gotten closer as they promoted together and I feel like it would be just awkward with another idol (especially one that causes a wider age gap). I don’t have negative opinions of either TVXQ member of course, but I have no positive either, I really just don’t know them at all. Maybe I could get to know them, but it would still feel weird to me to have them join late. :jisoosmh:
What do you guys think?
6998DA43-123A-4308-B4FF-476520E8649B.png

@SuperM @Cassiopeia
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
I mean Yunho sure would be an interesting replacement. Not sure if Cassies would be into him joining or not but I do feel like SM needs to aim for a younger audience with the new member. I wouldn't personally be opposed if it's him though because I am a fan but I just feel like it isn't what the company needs. Same if it was Suju's Eunhyuk
 

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
They’re amazing OTT performers so one of them would be a great fit in the group from a performance/vocal/dance aspect. I wouldn’t be mad at it. I’m thinking the red is a placeholder and will be someone from the new NCT unit, which would debut before the SuperM cb. I do love the half joking idea of Seulgi in this group - she would kill it - she has the dance and performance capabilities and the voice. I really liked those videos when she was dancing NCT songs in the practice room with Taeyong and would love to see her in more collabs with them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kumquat and Ahsoka

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I LOVE THAT IDEA
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
116
Reactions Received
101
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Nctzen
Gender
Female
I don't mind. But I think it's unlikely, i would agree it might be either new nct member or someone from exo.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I personally really don’t like lineup changes (one of the reasons I don’t like the idea of stanning NCT tbh). I think TVXQ are amazingly talented but I think the group is just fine without them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ani07 and Ahsoka
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
24,864
Reactions Received
11,022
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
98,648
Fandom
Shawol, Bonoh
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
can I say this? dont hit me, but I feel like tvxq dont fit into superm. they look (I mean its not a bad thing) way too adult like compared to the other members. (same with boa in got btw) and I liked a more deeper voice in superm, it gives more contrast, which yunho just doesnt bring. he has a lighter flat voice. so i rather have them as 6 members instead.

btw he is also much taller, so idk how that would fit. it would look like the other members are his backups instead.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
13 December 2022
Messages
399
Reactions Received
533
Location
Atlantis
Website
softlaceus.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I don't really have much of any opinion when it comes to SuperM- I guess Yunho could make sense as an added member but somehow I don't see that happening with the direction that SM wants to go with appealing to the Western audience (and probably younger audience as well).
Regardless, I like a few songs of SuperM but I am not really keeping up with them and wouldn't consider myself a stan even though I am an Exo-l and Shawol... for me it's just a fun project where I occasionally tune in :llama_tea:
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
As long as it's Changmin. Yunho would unfortunately bring negative press for the group
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread