- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,384
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Some people have looked at this scene from the teaser, and they think the lights might symbolize the different members from different groups. A blueish one for Taemin (Shinee), Baekhyun and Kai (2 greys), Mark, Ten, and Taeyong (3 greens), and one red for a presumed TVXQ member. How would you guys feel if it’s true?
Personally I’d rather they continue as 6 than add a member, the members have gotten closer as they promoted together and I feel like it would be just awkward with another idol (especially one that causes a wider age gap). I don’t have negative opinions of either TVXQ member of course, but I have no positive either, I really just don’t know them at all. Maybe I could get to know them, but it would still feel weird to me to have them join late.
What do you guys think?
@SuperM @Cassiopeia
Personally I’d rather they continue as 6 than add a member, the members have gotten closer as they promoted together and I feel like it would be just awkward with another idol (especially one that causes a wider age gap). I don’t have negative opinions of either TVXQ member of course, but I have no positive either, I really just don’t know them at all. Maybe I could get to know them, but it would still feel weird to me to have them join late.
What do you guys think?
@SuperM @Cassiopeia