- Joined
- 8 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,995
- Reactions Received
- 12,662
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 691
- Fandom
- Exo L
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
when I was doing mine we had to check with our advisor every week to report our progress.........maybe
when I was doing mine we had to check with our advisor every week to report our progress.........maybe
Mine is with a professor and we had assignments where we did sections of the essay but I need to do editing on them. It's up to us to come to him and stuffwhen I was doing mine we had to check with our advisor every week to report our progress.
Yeah, thats basically the same thing we did: Introduction, Lit Review, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion... But we did like a million revisions. lolMine is with a professor and we had assignments where we did sections of the essay but I need to do editing on them. It's up to us to come to him and stuff
Yeah, I'm expecting to get my rough draft back with a thousand marks lolYeah, thats basically the same thing we did: Introduction, Lit Review, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion... But we did like a million revisions. lol