How's your concentration? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Usually pretty good. But If I'm watching a movie that's quite long, I'll use my other monitor to browse the internet lol.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,462
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I can't watch 2 minutes of a video without pausing it, I don't know what's wrong with me :jisoosmh:
Better than that.
I am super tired though because i have been less than optimal for a few weeks now.

I am stru7ggling to play WoW in more than 30 -60 mi bites which is mostly useless :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
usually terrible but it depends on what i'm doing. when it's something i find interesting but not really important like playing a mobile game or watching a movie then i can concentrate if i want to, but when it's a situation where i should really concentrate then it's much more difficult for me to do it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't know if you'd say worse, but I have trouble doing just one thing. Usually when I'm watching TV I am doing something also on my laptop.

It depends though. I was watching this anime last night and got sucked in..

But I can watch longer videos if I find the content interesting. But I have had to restart content because of being spacy...

I am stru7ggling to play WoW in more than 30 -60 mi bites which is mostly useless :)
:dubuthink: .. I suppose that would make PVP a bit more difficult.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread