HUH! Krystal really looks like Azula from Avatar? (1 Viewer)

Does she look like Azula?

  • O M G!! YES!! SHE IS PERFECT!

    Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Eh, Wth? No?

    Votes: 1 20.0%

  • Total voters
    5
Joined
10 June 2019
Messages
102
Reactions Received
221
Location
psst, behind you !
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I saw some fancasts of her as Azula on IG, if only she was 10 years younger... :llama_blush:

She really looked like her during ''Electric Shock'' Era too..



VS. The Legendary... Princess Azula !!!



I wonder who will be casted as Azula though? Eh, Who cares I'm excited either way!



What do you think? Also are you excited for the Netflix live action adaptation of Avatar: The last airbender?

Who are your fancasts?
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
oh damn I can see that
Considering some of her previous acting roles, I can totally see her as Azula
Not too sure about Netflix though: they have a history of cancelling popular shows
 
Joined
10 June 2019
Messages
102
Reactions Received
221
Location
psst, behind you !
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
oh damn I can see that
Considering some of her previous acting roles, I can totally see her as Azula
Not too sure about Netflix though: they have a history of cancelling popular shows
There's an actual person auditioning for Azula on Instagram !!
Although Krystal has totally captured my heart as Azula!!


(I dont think either one of them will get the role, but it's nice to imagine :D)
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes she does :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rumi and Wooyoungie

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
She actually does a bit :nakypog:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rumi and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread