huh mysteric's back (1 Viewer)

should i make a smrookies/smngg thread?

  • yes, ningning vocal legend hina ace jimin it girl

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no, you'll only update once in 234092380 years before ghosting again

    Votes: 1 25.0%

  • Total voters
    4

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I think I'm really back??

sorry to everyone for poofing off into existence for the past months without even a heads up... stuff just came up ig

I haven't been keeping up with kpop apart from the groups I stan (plus Mystic and SM rookies) so have I missed anything in the kpop world (or on kps)?


:pikahappy:
ily @everyone minus the trolls if we still have any,
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’m so mad @ you still
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
How is the band going?
honestly, this will probably be the last year I'll be section leader, so ig I'm doing fine there; most of the ppl in question quit so it's not like this year was much worse

how has life been to you recently?
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
honestly, this will probably be the last year I'll be section leader, so ig I'm doing fine there; most of the ppl in question quit so it's not like this year was much worse

how has life been to you recently?
Uh, I'm doing fine.

Skinny Jungkook comes from time to time but we are already getting used to it.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Uh, I'm doing fine.

Skinny Jungkook comes from time to time but we are already getting used to it.
skinny jungkook being the real legend here :yolk:
has their fanfiction gotten any better?
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
It seems he moved on from that phase lol

Now it's just pure trolling and bashing
oh rip guess being a writer just wasn't a sustainable goal :nekosweat:

not surprised but boy, I'm wayy out of the loop
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
it's because I was gone :joysip:
Now I will be even more bored, I can’t entertain myself with imagining possible death scenarios of you anymore
 
  • Sad
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
So you posted here for the last time November last year? Wow, you had forgotten good KPS.

Well, anyway.

nah, life, school, family, and the pandemic all got rolled into this giant mess ig
never a good combo tbh
:yolk:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
nah, life, school, family, and the pandemic all got rolled into this giant mess ig
never a good combo tbh
:yolk:
Well, okay. When you left I was possibly the biggest Dreamcatcher supporter on KPS. Now I'm merely a recovering casual fan. You may remember me as PinkPrincess. My whole profile used to be DC themed. Now I'm the biggest PassCode supporter on KPS.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Well, okay. When you left I was possibly the biggest Dreamcatcher supporter on KPS. Now I'm merely a recovering casual fan. You may remember me as PinkPrincess. My whole profile used to be DC themed. Now I'm the biggest PassCode supporter on KPS.
yeah I remember your whole aes being *chefs kiss*
kind of falling out of standsom with DC, but I'm sure I'll be back in a few months
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I feel like I've had like 7 username changes since I last saw you
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread