- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 14,363
- Reactions Received
- 27,574
- Location
- the moon
- Website
- newjeans.carrd.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8,986
- Fandom
- MeU & MY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she ✧ her
- Ship
I think I'm really back??
sorry to everyone for poofing off into existence for the past months without even a heads up... stuff just came up ig
I haven't been keeping up with kpop apart from the groups I stan (plus Mystic and SM rookies) so have I missed anything in the kpop world (or on kps)?

ily @everyone minus the trolls if we still have any,
sorry to everyone for poofing off into existence for the past months without even a heads up... stuff just came up ig
I haven't been keeping up with kpop apart from the groups I stan (plus Mystic and SM rookies) so have I missed anything in the kpop world (or on kps)?
ily @everyone minus the trolls if we still have any,