- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Last friday Hwasa appear in 2 shows simultaneously which are " I Live Alone " and " Lotte Home Shopping" where the dishes she use and eat are solding out fast.
In Lotte Home Shopping She soldout the Hwazakaya Set during the broadcast of the Product.
And In I Live Alone she cook a Jajjangmyun with Truffle Oil and Again the Truffle Oil she used is already Sold Out and will not be on stock till March Lol.
In Lotte Home Shopping She soldout the Hwazakaya Set during the broadcast of the Product.
And In I Live Alone she cook a Jajjangmyun with Truffle Oil and Again the Truffle Oil she used is already Sold Out and will not be on stock till March Lol.