18+ Hyuna X Calvin Klein (Lingerie shoot) (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hyuna has teamed up with Calvin Klein and this photoshoot reminds us again that after all these years, the OG Queen still reigns supreme. One of the hottest photoshoots by a Kpop idol in a while.
















Queen still got it :nekosweat::sj_weary:

Tags:
 
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
She's gorgeous and she got bod goals.
Never forget this iconic trailer, can't see any other female idol pulling off something like this :nekosweat:



And her confidence is just :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
All the pieces look really nice and comfortable esp. the one with red roses and the orange one.
Of course, Hyuna is a server.
:yes:
I see no lies :sanapray:
Serving since Day 1 :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
she is perfect
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Idk how I got a tag since I don’t like Hyuna but oh well lucky Edawn Ig
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Idk how I got a tag since I don’t like Hyuna but oh well lucky Edawn Ig
Wdym the moment I saw Hyuna, I knew I had to tag you :lisalaugh:
Appreciate the queen :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Ohh I’m surprise. Last time I saw her she looked like a skeleton. I’m just glad she put on some weight.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ohh I’m surprise. Last time I saw her she looked like a skeleton. I’m just glad she put on some weight.
She did get dangerously skinny at one point, looks much better this way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
She one spicy lassie <3 Queen <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread