I actually want a lighter concept for Blackpink comeback (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
AIIYL is their best song so I agree :sj_weary:
A cross between AIIYL/DKWTD would be great :sj_weary:
I really don't want another D4 attempt 3 years running.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
A cross between AIIYL/DKWTD would be great :sj_weary:
I really don't want another D4 attempt 3 years running.
Well with 2 pre releases, maybe one AIIYL 2.0 and one D4 2.0 just to see which direction the actual title track should be :wimwim:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i wanted to say that i don't really mind the concept as long as there is an actual chorus and not just a heavy instrumental drop because this is the main reason i wasn't into their latest two title tracks, but then i realised that forever young and don't know what to do don't really have a chorus either and i still love them. so yes i fully agree that it would be great to see blackpink have a lighter concept :maheart:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i wanted to say that i don't really mind the concept as long as there is an actual chorus and not just a heavy instrumental drop because this is the main reason i wasn't into their latest two title tracks, but then i realised that forever young and don't know what to do don't really have a chorus either and i still love them. so yes i fully agree that it would be great to see blackpink have a lighter concept :maheart:
I get what you mean lmao, usually I hate instrumental drop choruses with a passion and KTL is one of the biggest offenders but DKWTD and Forever Young both have it too but I still love them I wonder why :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and eclipsoul

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want a new type of whistle. or maybe change it all up and do something as cool as eung eung and I'm So Sick but with a BP touch on it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I want a new type of whistle. or maybe change it all up and do something as cool as eung eung and I'm So Sick but with a BP touch on it.
Eung Eung/I'm so sick is pretty close to their style tbh and they wouldn't have to change much, I could definitely see it happening :nakypog:
Obviously they'd have a lot more English tho :wimwim:

And cars in the MV coz YG :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Eung Eung/I'm so sick is pretty close to their style tbh and they wouldn't have to change much, I could definitely see it happening :nakypog:
Obviously they'd have a lot more English tho :wimwim:

And cars in the MV coz YG :lisalaugh:
I meant how more fun Eung Eung/I'm So Sick are in comparison to the likes of D4 and KTL. Even the style is more of a mix of things that are so BP but still kinda different. :maheart:

and yeah the english can't be missed. same with the cars :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I meant how more fun Eung Eung/I'm So Sick are in comparison to the likes of D4 and KTL. Even the style is more of a mix of things that are so BP but still kinda different. :maheart:

and yeah the english can't be missed. same with the cars :wimwim:
D4 was still pretty fun for me, it's KTL I didn't like :wimwim:
Didn't you say KTL was SOTY when it released? :taesip:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
D4 was still pretty fun for me, it's KTL I didn't like :wimwim:
Didn't you say KTL was SOTY when it released? :taesip:
I didn't say the songs are bad :wimwim: I meant fun as in that I'm So Sick and Eung Eung had parts that are more cheeky and more playful mixed in.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
AIIYL was bop, wouldn't mind another like it. It's not cute concept ur right, it's just something more fun than completely girl crush/in ur face.

Don't rly care for Forever young and Don't know what to do...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread