I admit I'm a Gatekeeper kpop fan (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Keep kpop Korean!!!!

Fuck the West and their insignificant validation!!

Stop selling out for 15 minutes of fame!!!!
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Lowkey agree, at least keep it Asian. What we got nowadays isn't Kpop as it was, it's heavily influenced by African American pop cultre. Sure the early Kpop was influenced by Jpop but at least it had the Asian flavor in it which made it unique.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,317
Reactions Received
76,678
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,210
Ship
Wreck
I can't say I'm a fan of non Asians being part of it which might be influenced by the weird attempts we had already putting me off
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,531
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Losing the Korean removes what sets it apart.

ofc the prob is with the population issues the companies need to appeal to a wider audience, but dont loose kpops charm.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread