- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I am SO MAD AT MYSELF right now
I used to have all the ones on the LEFT side memorized:
The ones on the right were the only ones I was really struggling with
but I took a long ass break because I was in a SUPER stupid course
called Office Applications and I just forgot to study because I was so annoyed with how STUPID the damn course was.
Now I'm onto Anatomy and Physiology and have to reteach myself all of this.
I'm about to have a break down.

I used to have all the ones on the LEFT side memorized:
The ones on the right were the only ones I was really struggling with
but I took a long ass break because I was in a SUPER stupid course
called Office Applications and I just forgot to study because I was so annoyed with how STUPID the damn course was.
Now I'm onto Anatomy and Physiology and have to reteach myself all of this.
I'm about to have a break down.