I am A DUMBASS (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I am SO MAD AT MYSELF right now
I used to have all the ones on the LEFT side memorized:
IMG_0019.JPG

The ones on the right were the only ones I was really struggling with
but I took a long ass break because I was in a SUPER stupid course
called Office Applications and I just forgot to study because I was so annoyed with how STUPID the damn course was.

Now I'm onto Anatomy and Physiology and have to reteach myself all of this.
I'm about to have a break down.
:pepecry2: :pepecry2: :pepecry2:

​
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It does suck you have to relearn them but at least you know if you managed to learn it all once, you can learn them all again (probably quicker than the first time too because that knowledge is somewhere in your brain) :sanapray:
Would be great if either we didn’t forget stuff as quickly or if you had the opportunity to study them more in between ofc but can’t fix that now, just gotta work with what you’ve got
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It does suck you have to relearn them but at least you know if you managed to learn it all once, you can learn them all again (probably quicker than the first time too because that knowledge is somewhere in your brain) :sanapray:
Would be great if either we didn’t forget stuff as quickly or if you had the opportunity to study them more in between ofc but can’t fix that now, just gotta work with what you’ve got
I wish I didn't have to take that stupid ass course, it messed my study habits up. Once my ADHD focus train gets derailed its hard to get it back on track.
:pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahsoka

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
dhoiefóiejujef is A&P easy?
I personally love learning it but also it's a lot of information since you are learning about all the systems, the organs they consist of, their function and role as well as the individual tissues of those organs. Since I am in a course specifically for animal anatomy and physiology in regards to the veterinarian field I think this course will also possibly cover how you know when something is wrong with a particular system since it is also already mentioning homeostasis and what health means.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MK3AM

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
You'll get through it. Your a LESFM and LESFM fans aren't weak. And the good thing about being a dumb ass is your never alone at club meetings!
I gave up a few of my courses
teachers were terrible.
glad you are sticking to it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I gave up a few of my courses
teachers were terrible.
glad you are sticking to it.
This is my 3rd degree, I am a chronic student like my uncle-I LOVE it. But it isn't for everyone. My boyfriend never finished college and same with a couple of my uncles and they are doing just fine.

Also it helps this is all online so I'm teaching myself which makes it more enjoyable and easier for me.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
This is my 3rd degree, I am a chronic student like my uncle-I LOVE it. But it isn't for everyone. My boyfriend never finished college and same with a couple of my uncles and they are doing just fine.

Also it helps this is all online so I'm teaching myself which makes it more enjoyable and easier for me.
wow 3rd degree thats amazing.
you are strong, so you should be fine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
This is my 3rd degree, I am a chronic student like my uncle-I LOVE it. But it isn't for everyone. My boyfriend never finished college and same with a couple of my uncles and they are doing just fine.

Also it helps this is all online so I'm teaching myself which makes it more enjoyable and easier for me.
You're learning all online?? I could NEVER:pepecry1:

No, seriously, how do you manage it with ADHD

once high school became online bc of covid I did so much worse, I barely managed:pepecry2:

I can't do online, the lack of structure, like I'm a free spirit but I need the class structure to keep me in line

Finding structure for both watching videos AND hw AND projects AND tests

I could really never, it has been horrible for me:pepecry1:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
You're learning all online?? I could NEVER:pepecry1:

No, seriously, how do you manage it with ADHD

once high school became online bc of covid I did so much worse, I barely managed:pepecry2:

I can't do online, the lack of structure, like I'm a free spirit but I need the class structure to keep me in line

Finding structure for both watching videos AND hw AND projects AND tests

I could really never, it has been horrible for me:pepecry1:
I think the main reason I can do it is when I hyper focus I do it for hours. But also it's a subject I actually find really cool which makes it easier to learn it.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I think the main reason I can do it is when I hyper focus I do it for hours. But also it's a subject I actually find really cool which makes it easier to learn it.
No fr, I do that too, just the actually starting is hard bc of the lack of structure, like sometimes it's something I can hyperfocus on once I've actually started an assignment and found a rhythm, but :nekoshy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
No fr, I do that too, just the actually starting is hard bc of the lack of structure, like sometimes it's something I can hyperfocus on once I've actually started an assignment and found a rhythm, but :nekoshy:
I think that triggered it though. I had been working on an awful course and started today by finishing the LAST project for it then immediately jumped into the next course.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I think that triggered it though. I had been working on an awful course and started today by finishing the LAST project for it then immediately jumped into the next course.
Good on you, that's so amazing:kittylove: use that momentum!

I have been struggling so freaking much:pepecry2: I am still so bad at managing my ADHD, utterly terrible, I just wanna do well
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,461
Reactions Received
39,089
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,782
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
This is my 3rd degree, I am a chronic student like my uncle-I LOVE it. But it isn't for everyone. My boyfriend never finished college and same with a couple of my uncles and they are doing just fine.

Also it helps this is all online so I'm teaching myself which makes it more enjoyable and easier for me.
I wish I could be a professional student. I love learning and liked college.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread