I am always the person we forget to mention (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
that's so sad but I am feeling like no one mentionned me in any special thread :nekopout: :nekopout: despite saying they think I was sweet and nice :wimwim: maybe they are just being nice to me but they don't like me, what do you think?
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Why don't you just confront your friends in private? Making a thread about how your friends are supposedly fake is a bit..
they would never read here though :pandarolleyes:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Why don't you just confront your friends in private? Making a thread about how your friends are supposedly fake is a bit..
sis popped off :nakypog:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Which is what I mean. How are your friends even supposed to know if you make a thread about it in a place they can't see it. That's just me though.
I know I should tell them directly but some of them are in KPS though :jisoosmh: They will recognize themselves
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know I should tell them directly but some of them are in KPS though :jisoosmh: They will recognize themselves
Yeah but for the ones who are on KS it would probably be better to DM them instead of calling them out- they might not even be doing it on purpose, especially if it's on accident.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and kuro
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yeah but for the ones who are on KS it would probably be better to DM them instead of calling them out- they might not even be doing it on purpose, especially if it's on accident.
it seems a possibility but really it became a trend here to make cute threads about an user you are close to or appreciate and no one did one for me so I have reasons to be upset :nekopout:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing thread