Photo I am back from London :) (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
..aaand I'm so tired, but it was such a nice and enriching trip :nekolove: My friend and I went to see all the famous attractions + the Harry Potter studio (her choice) & Sea Life (my choice)~ it's such a beautiful city and the experience has mostly been pleasant, thankfully. Here are just a few random pics I'd like to share :D also FUN FACT: Jisoo was in London at the same time as me, but sadly, I didn't run into her haha :P

The London Eye..we didn't take a ride on it, we just took pics and this is my fav one :)



The Tower Bridge.. it was so crowded, so we didn't spend too much time there hehe..



Parry Hotter whoo, and the movie posters in different countries. It was super interesting, but there wasn't much Luna related stuff and she's my fav character. That's okay tho, I still enjoyed it



Sea Life was so nice too.. jellyfish have been a fascination of mine for years now, I could observe them forever and still not get how they are real lol



"the best cupcakes in da world" apparently all the cool Instagram girls take pics here, so my friend wanted to as well.. she ended up disappointed tho and hated the mushrooms (I liked them). Too pink for me, but it's a pretty place tho really expensive.. and the girl working there was so done with everything xD


(with Ron & Harry hehehe)


@SaphireSaphirine @ripiasuju
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
..aaand I'm so tired, but it was such a nice and enriching trip :nekolove: My friend and I went to see all the famous attractions + the Harry Potter studio (her choice) & Sea Life (my choice)~ it's such a beautiful city and the experience has mostly been pleasant, thankfully. Here are just a few random pics I'd like to share :D also FUN FACT: Jisoo was in London at the same time as me, but sadly, I didn't run into her haha :P

The London Eye..we didn't take a ride on it, we just took pics and this is my fav one :)



The Tower Bridge.. it was so crowded, so we didn't spend too much time there hehe..



Parry Hotter whoo, and the movie posters in different countries. It was super interesting, but there wasn't much Luna related stuff and she's my fav character. That's okay tho, I still enjoyed it



Sea Life was so nice too.. jellyfish have been a fascination of mine for years now, I could observe them forever and still not get how they are real lol



"the best cupcakes in da world" apparently all the cool Instagram girls take pics here, so my friend wanted to as well.. she ended up disappointed tho and hated the mushrooms (I liked them). Too pink for me, but it's a pretty place tho really expensive.. and the girl working there was so done with everything xD


(with Ron & Harry hehehe)


@SaphireSaphirine @ripiasuju
Lucky girl ❤😵
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Glad you had fun. The Harry Potter studio would have been interesting! So Lucky!
I've never been overseas before.

always envious of those that get to go.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
glad to have you back~
hope you enjoyed it all
 
Joined
13 April 2019
Messages
389
Reactions Received
821
Location
U.S
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm glad you had a great time! Welcome back~ I hope the travel back was safe and uneventful :pandalove:

Those photos are absolutely beautiful.. I especially love the jellyfish. That photo seriously looks like something from an animation or film 💞💞💞
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Lucky girl ❤😵
Right? :nekolove:

Glad you had fun. The Harry Potter studio would have been interesting! So Lucky!
I've never been overseas before.

always envious of those that get to go.
Ohh I hope you get to go soon, it's such a refreshing and positive thing, I think :)

I'm so glad you liked London! The pictures look beautiful~

And you're so pretty :pandalove:
I did, I did and thanks cutie pie :pandalove:

Welcome back! The pictures look breathtaking.
thank youu <3

glad to have you back~
hope you enjoyed it all
I sure did, thank you!!

yer a wizard kodoku :sakUwu: im so jelly. i wanna go to london and wear my slytherin scarf.
im glad you had a good time! the jellyfish photo is so pretty
ahaha xD oh so you think you belong in slytherin? I feel like I'm a Ravenclaw girl :P

thanks :D

I'm glad you had a great time! Welcome back~ I hope the travel back was safe and uneventful :pandalove:

Those photos are absolutely beautiful.. I especially love the jellyfish. That photo seriously looks like something from an animation or film 💞💞💞
thank youu hun <3 and yess omg HOW ARE THEY REAL???!! xDD

Oh wow I wasn't expecting your visuals way to kill me
Those pics are pretty :pandaamazed:
thanks haha xD

You absolutely deserved this trip, bestie :nekolove: I'm so glad you had a wonderful time there, and got to visit all of those incredible places! It's crazy how different all of those movie posters are O_O And awmygosh, you're so pretty <333
aw thank you bestie, I am really thankful :)
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread