- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
HOW TF DOES HE HAVE A SONG CALLED SLAVE!
ONLY...
That song has the most god damn VANILLA lyrics I have read in a kpop song in a LONG time and he DARES to have the song be called slave?????
I'm...
I went in to read the lyrics expecting some juicy lyrics about wanting it to hurt or some shit.
Or falling onto his knees for them.
Or AT LEAST being unable to refuse them anything or folowing their every desire...
but that song is just.... AGHHHH....
In a beautiful night
Yeah Where only the two of us lasted in this world
Yeah The window got wet with the rain
The selfish wishes your mouth can’t say I’ll grant them...
Can I just repeat myself here? VANILLA!
A song called Slave should have some ooomf to the lyrics! NOT SOME VANILLA SEX LYRICS!!! Oh I'm gonna teach you about it, uh-uh... Like yeah we get it you 2 are gonna fuck, but there is NOTHING Slave about that song. NOTHING.
Taemin could've done something incredible with that song...
ONLY...
That song has the most god damn VANILLA lyrics I have read in a kpop song in a LONG time and he DARES to have the song be called slave?????
I'm...
I went in to read the lyrics expecting some juicy lyrics about wanting it to hurt or some shit.
Or falling onto his knees for them.
Or AT LEAST being unable to refuse them anything or folowing their every desire...
but that song is just.... AGHHHH....
In a beautiful night
Yeah Where only the two of us lasted in this world
Yeah The window got wet with the rain
The selfish wishes your mouth can’t say I’ll grant them...
Can I just repeat myself here? VANILLA!
A song called Slave should have some ooomf to the lyrics! NOT SOME VANILLA SEX LYRICS!!! Oh I'm gonna teach you about it, uh-uh... Like yeah we get it you 2 are gonna fuck, but there is NOTHING Slave about that song. NOTHING.
Taemin could've done something incredible with that song...