I AM DISGUSTED FEAT LOTS OF CUSSING (2 Viewers)

Joined
2 September 2020
Messages
2,684
Reactions Received
5,370
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
SOO I SAW THIS TIKTOK SAYING THAT VANILLA AND RASPBERRY ICE CREAM IS MADE OF STUFF FROM A BEAVERS ASS SO I LOOK IT UP TO SEE IF ITS TRUE




AND IT IS FUCKING TRUE



A10FC30E-D9A6-4A9C-9494-AC835A683628.jpeg

F43B7F8C-6238-4A85-A614-007165748F3D.jpeg


I FUCKKK



FUCKKKK RASPBERRY AND STRAWBERRY WERE MY FAVORITE FUCKING FLAVORS


RFKMNEKJRGUIERGHYU




BYEEEE ITS 1 AM IM NOT SLEEPING



IVE BEEN CRYING ABOUT THIS THIS FOR THE PASS TEN MINUTES



heres the link to the article
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I still think beavers are cute though lol Especially their tails. pat pat pat.
Blackpink are now 'beavers in your area' feat: Selena Gomez (cries)
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: ADORA and yeji

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
hahahha ill just laugh and pretend everythings fine hahahahaha

honestly tho i knew this and i still love my ice-cream :queen: im lactose intolerant but who cares? :queen:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: ADORA and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
makes sense.... some things like ice cream really have a ton of nasty stuff in it
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
This is why I only eat fish ice cream :joysip:


(And no. I'm not joking about the existence of fish ice cream)
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Lets be honest though... We're prolly still going to eat it.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread