- Joined
- 2 September 2020
- Messages
- 2,684
- Reactions Received
- 5,370
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
SOO I SAW THIS TIKTOK SAYING THAT VANILLA AND RASPBERRY ICE CREAM IS MADE OF STUFF FROM A BEAVERS ASS SO I LOOK IT UP TO SEE IF ITS TRUE
AND IT IS FUCKING TRUE
I FUCKKK
FUCKKKK RASPBERRY AND STRAWBERRY WERE MY FAVORITE FUCKING FLAVORS
RFKMNEKJRGUIERGHYU
BYEEEE ITS 1 AM IM NOT SLEEPING
IVE BEEN CRYING ABOUT THIS THIS FOR THE PASS TEN MINUTES
heres the link to the article
www.insider.com
AND IT IS FUCKING TRUE
I FUCKKK
FUCKKKK RASPBERRY AND STRAWBERRY WERE MY FAVORITE FUCKING FLAVORS
RFKMNEKJRGUIERGHYU
BYEEEE ITS 1 AM IM NOT SLEEPING
IVE BEEN CRYING ABOUT THIS THIS FOR THE PASS TEN MINUTES
heres the link to the article
The 'natural flavoring' in vanilla foods might come from beavers
This ‘natural’ flavoring might be a bit too natural to stomach.