- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
how sad, it's the only nct I stan because of haechan...
It's OK! We NCTzens are more lenient with solo stans and unit stans! Stan whoever you want as long as you aren't dissing the others!
how sad, it's the only nct I stan because of haechan...
but I hate their music thinking of being a haechan solo stan even though it goes against my morals
of course I won't diss othersIt's OK! We NCTzens are more lenient with solo stans and unit stans! Stan whoever you want as long as you aren't dissing the others!
I actually like Simon Says, but in general yeah... Dream has the best discography and I really love WayVs style. If they continue ot have a similar feel like Dream Launch, they will stay my no.1They release some good songs then some absolute terrible songs like wtf is simon says, wakey wakey,boss.
7th sense,Regular,Limitless are good the rest of their lead singles are terrible.
Dream>>>> superior to me . Go and We go up are bops.
join me in solo stanning! I started as as a Taeyong solo stan anyway
how sad, it's the only nct I stan because of haechan...
but I hate their music thinking of being a haechan solo stan even though it goes against my morals
lmao alright then~That’s alright, you’ll come crawling back. I almost dropped nct because Taeyong still had his mullet, now it’s gone and I’m back
join me in solo stanning! I started as as a Taeyong solo stan anyway