I am losing interest in NCT 127 (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
:pandasad:
how sad, it's the only nct I stan because of haechan...
but I hate their music thinking of being a haechan solo stan even though it goes against my morals
It's OK! We NCTzens are more lenient with solo stans and unit stans! Stan whoever you want as long as you aren't dissing the others!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's OK! We NCTzens are more lenient with solo stans and unit stans! Stan whoever you want as long as you aren't dissing the others!
of course I won't diss others except taeyong and dotae
i'll convert everyone to haechan stans!
:pandahappy:

@Jimimis fight me if you dare
 
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
242
Reactions Received
1,326
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
They release some good songs then some absolute terrible songs like wtf is simon says, wakey wakey,boss.

7th sense,Regular,Limitless are good the rest of their lead singles are terrible.

Dream>>>> superior to me . Go and We go up are bops.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
They release some good songs then some absolute terrible songs like wtf is simon says, wakey wakey,boss.

7th sense,Regular,Limitless are good the rest of their lead singles are terrible.

Dream>>>> superior to me . Go and We go up are bops.
I actually like Simon Says, but in general yeah... Dream has the best discography and I really love WayVs style. If they continue ot have a similar feel like Dream Launch, they will stay my no.1

For me it is:

WayV > Dream >>> 127
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I'll just stick with dream even though the stans usually bash NCT units. So I'll stick as a casual listener.

I dropped NCT a year ago. I just really listen to releases but I don't really Stan any others besides my ULT and Ateez and Loona. I wasn't into Wayv either but I wish all the Units of NCT luck. Theyre still good at entertaining though. I always enjoyed their moments on V lives and shows
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
That’s alright, you’ll come crawling back. I almost dropped nct because Taeyong still had his mullet, now it’s gone and I’m back
:pandasad:
how sad, it's the only nct I stan because of haechan...
but I hate their music thinking of being a haechan solo stan even though it goes against my morals
join me in solo stanning! I started as as a Taeyong solo stan anyway
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That’s alright, you’ll come crawling back. I almost dropped nct because Taeyong still had his mullet, now it’s gone and I’m back

join me in solo stanning! I started as as a Taeyong solo stan anyway
lmao alright then~
 

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
that happens with any group for me tbh :yolk: even with BTS i was disappointed with LY era at first (i hated DNA but i play it all the time now lmao)

you just become a casual stan, that’s totally fine too~ i’m getting into TXT, so naturally i can’t pay that much attention my NCT boys right now :pandasad:
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread