I am losing interest in NCT 127 (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I feel a bit guilty saying this...

I love all the members
And I fine the members are all so talented

but

Their music hasn't really been my favorite! I liked Simon Says, but the other songs really aren't for me (Besides No Longer... That song is amazing!)

127 also has none of my biases. Literally none. Like I really can't be bothered with keeping up with 127 members these days...

I still love the dreamies though. I also adore WayV!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This is so sad, Alexa play Simon Says


In all honesty though, its ok to lose interest in groups. We all change our interests sometimes, right?
There was a time when I was loosing interest in EXO! And I came crawling back to EXO in like a month so I hope this is the case with 127 aswell!
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
There was a time when I was loosing interest in EXO! And I came crawling back to EXO in like a month so I hope this is the case with 127 aswell!
Woah, you lost interest in EXO at one point?! That one surprises me!

I guess you'll just have to see what NCT 127 does in the future to see if you'll find interest in them again.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Woah, you lost interest in EXO at one point?! That one surprises me!

I guess you'll just have to see what NCT 127 do in the future to see if you'll find interest in them again.
Well that month was the month before DNA was released by BTS!
That year I moved into school dorms and I converted my roommate into a kpop fan. And she liked BTS the best and I was high on the BTS wave with her!
Then DNA got released and it was like all sense was knocked back into my body.

I feel like it might be because WayV is getting all my attention since literally all my favorite members (Besides Chenle) are in that unit.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Well that month was the month before DNA was released by BTS!
That year I moved into school dorms and I converted my roommate into a kpop fan. And she liked BTS the best and I was high on the BTS wave with her!
Then DNA got released and it was like all sense was knocked back into my body.

I feel like it might be because WayV is getting all my attention since literally all my favorite members (Besides Chenle) are in that unit.
Haha, I've had similar things happen to me too. Lose interest in a group and focus on another until my sense is gathered back XD

That makes sense
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and maruberry
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
It's okay I have been as well but with more than just NCT 127.

Honestly the music they release sometimes is just not my style at all. I didn't care for Simon Says, Wakey Wakey, Chain, Boss, Black on Black etc.
The only ones I've liked that were recent were Regular, Touch, Limitless, and before last years songs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I kinda feel the same way tbh... this might not make sense to some people but I don't like when a group starts to become predictable or too formulaic and that's what I'm starting to feel with 127...
Yeah... Wakey-wakey was basically Chain 2.0
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I stanned them when NCT U debuted with Without You.. Still love this song a lot nearly 3 years later. Taeil is my favourite member but he always gets overshadowed by Doyoung and Jaehyun even though he's their best vocalist (I think everyone agrees with it). So I lost interest in them because he doesn't get opportunities he deserves and he can't show off his vocals, he hasn't even got SM Station solo track. I like their songs but I don't want to stan a group like this.

:pepesad:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I stanned them when NCT U debuted with Without You.. Still love this song a lot nearly 3 years later. Taeil is my favourite member but he always gets overshadowed by Doyoung and Jaehyun even though he's their best vocalist (I think everyone agrees with it). So I lost interest in them because he doesn't get opportunities he deserves and he can't show off his vocals, he hasn't even got SM Station solo track. I like their songs but I don't want to stan a group like this.

:pepesad:
COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE OF WayV!
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Losing interest in groups is normal. I’ve lost interest in a few groups and I’m even considering to unstan another group because I haven’t like their music for a while.
 
  • Like
Reactions: baekk and maruberry

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Come to WayV! We get content, laughs, selfies and just fun videos! They are just fun and overall really talented!
:pandaamazed: I’ve lurked around their tag for a bit but that’s about it,,, I keep forgetting to get updated on them
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
:pandaamazed: I’ve lurked around their tag for a bit but that’s about it,,, I keep forgetting to get updated on them
Ten is really cute with them!

It is basically Kun-mama with all the braincells + his 6 brats who keep on bullying him! This is a classic WayV case of Kun being teased! It is also really cute seeing Ten getting better at mandarin with every video!

PS: You can always check out their idol thread! I do my best to keep it updated!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread