..... for using so many anime gifs in all my threads (especially Naruto ones). You must all be tired of it, I'll never do it again 
I have the blessing of a queenNooo feel free to use the gifs you want![]()
I'll keep on floppin' gorl ;)Never stop![]()
WE LOVE ANIMEEE <333ANIME GIFS ARE THE FUNNIEST![]()
yay puw-puw <3I never get tired of anime gifs
![]()
omg I love you noware u joking
I love them![]()
especially that Itachi gif you posted in one of your recent thread
Aw yay, I won't ever stopppWe need more gif users on Kps.
Don't stop kodoku!
![]()
hai T_T![]()
(Kidding, please don't hurt me TT)
And I respect you backU do u bae I respect u
power to the kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Noo I love them
They're super cute <3
I didn't even know I lived around so many people with such great tasteAnime gifs are the best though![]()
Yes, let the Kawaii take over KS!!!!!power to the kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
Light mode what? Dark mode who? We need pastel kawaii mode NOW!!!!Yes, let the Kawaii take over KS!!!!!![]()
YESLight mode what? Dark mode who? We need pastel kawaii mode NOW!!!!
FINALLY
I ain't worried silly, this was my best attempt at trollingbtw nobody was feeling uncomfortable about it
so dont worry omfg