- Joined
- 25 September 2022
- Messages
- 43
- Reactions Received
- 19
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Neurodivergent
I just don’t get it still, I get what China does is wrong but I still want to go to Singapore and learn Mandarin one day and go to Guatemala and learn Spanish, I want to protect my culture in Mexico because of my mother who works hard for me to live a good life and is a Registered Nurse and pays for me and my brothers trips to Mexico and study in Guatemala because she makes 160,000 dollars, she’s bringing in good money to pass down our culture.
My Grandma from Mexico tells me to pray and always listen to the Gods in the sky, and I will never betray that value, same with my mother who is the most hard working woman I know.
Call my family all you want, or tell me how western values are more important, but don’t go around trashing China, they are the only ones protecting our values.
We have enough equality in our family, passing down our culture and letting hard working women and men help keep that legacy, I worked hard to learn Spanish and I will continue to work hard to learn the languages I want to learn.
We have every race in our family, white, Hispanic, Asian, and black, and what unified us all is family and one religion, even if not all of us aren’t the most religious people or have different political values.
My family has many Mexicans and Samoans, we are proud of who we are, we don’t need outsiders to tell us how to live, because our values and culture keep us all healthy and happy.
Say all you want, but my mother who is a high-earner is passing down our culture and language for me and my brother to share to the World, the opportunity to go to Mexico and have opportunities to work, study, and live in their cities, we thank her for everything we gained, and we will never betray her values, thank you all for listening, but also most importantly to @tiaology, because I don’t trust anyone else on this forum except for her.
My Grandma from Mexico tells me to pray and always listen to the Gods in the sky, and I will never betray that value, same with my mother who is the most hard working woman I know.
Call my family all you want, or tell me how western values are more important, but don’t go around trashing China, they are the only ones protecting our values.
We have enough equality in our family, passing down our culture and letting hard working women and men help keep that legacy, I worked hard to learn Spanish and I will continue to work hard to learn the languages I want to learn.
We have every race in our family, white, Hispanic, Asian, and black, and what unified us all is family and one religion, even if not all of us aren’t the most religious people or have different political values.
My family has many Mexicans and Samoans, we are proud of who we are, we don’t need outsiders to tell us how to live, because our values and culture keep us all healthy and happy.
Say all you want, but my mother who is a high-earner is passing down our culture and language for me and my brother to share to the World, the opportunity to go to Mexico and have opportunities to work, study, and live in their cities, we thank her for everything we gained, and we will never betray her values, thank you all for listening, but also most importantly to @tiaology, because I don’t trust anyone else on this forum except for her.
Last edited by a moderator: