News I AM THE BEST ELIGIBLE FOR GOLD IN THE U.S. (520,000 UNITS SOLD!!)!!) (1 Viewer)

PWSwan

.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
1,838
Reactions Received
1,691
Location
The Psycho World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,494
The only problem with saying that something is eligible for an RIAA award is that an RIAA-member label has to submit it for gold status. YG can't submit this, and it's not on a US label unless you count CL's contract with Scooter Braun. As far as that goes, Scooter hasn't bothered to submit Psy's non-GS songs that I think are eligible (I don't have the YouTube stats for US views), so he probably won't submit 2NE1's either.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so proud of the girls. I am the best forever
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The only problem with saying that something is eligible for an RIAA award is that an RIAA-member label has to submit it for gold status. YG can't submit this, and it's not on a US label unless you count CL's contract with Scooter Braun. As far as that goes, Scooter hasn't bothered to submit Psy's non-GS songs that I think are eligible (I don't have the YouTube stats for US views), so he probably won't submit 2NE1's either.
Oh I didn't know that. Well YG could still submit it but they disbanded the group so it won't benefit them, unless fans could maybe pressure then to..idk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread