- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I am tired and want to sleep... It is 1:30 am... But I can't yet!
My tired ass was watching an old 60s French movie with my parents until like 0:30... And then I remembered that I have school and it would be nice to have clean hair for that! SO now I have wet hair and have to wait for it to dry before I can go to sleep!
After I sleep with wet hair my hair is the worst of the worst. My hair is really short, so when I sleep with it still wet it ends up sticking up in all imaginable directions and no amount of combing it down or making it wet or patting it will make it behave... So I guess I am gonna have to wait for it to dry...
Sorry for the rant... I am tired...
My tired ass was watching an old 60s French movie with my parents until like 0:30... And then I remembered that I have school and it would be nice to have clean hair for that! SO now I have wet hair and have to wait for it to dry before I can go to sleep!
After I sleep with wet hair my hair is the worst of the worst. My hair is really short, so when I sleep with it still wet it ends up sticking up in all imaginable directions and no amount of combing it down or making it wet or patting it will make it behave... So I guess I am gonna have to wait for it to dry...
Sorry for the rant... I am tired...