I am weirdly exited and scared for Boy with luv (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I want to like the song. Well I wish every song that gets released would be the kind of a song I like and a good song!

But, I mean like I want to like the song. I really hope it is good... I think it won't be what I want... But I hope it is good anyways... I don't think it will be what I like, but still I hope...

I hope this thread makes sense to you more than it does to me!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread