I am actually not a very confident fan naturally, but really since the snippet came out, the title track is really drew me in HARD, i know I am subjective as F, but still Senorita really sounds "UNIQUE" and I love unique stuff in kpop cause it feels FRESH! And then came all the 6 teasers!
First time I play a snippet on loop!
And the whole 6 teasers gave me excitement like a new fan!
SOYEON EATING A RAZOR CANDY
MIYEON CAME FROM HEAVEN
SOOJIN TATTOO OMFG
SHUHUA DROPPED KAJA LIPPIE
MINNIE SO CUTE AND HER VOICE
YOO HO HO GONNA STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR MONTHS
ANTICIPATEEEEEEE
Will I still be alive when it drops feb 26th im not sure!!!
First time I play a snippet on loop!
And the whole 6 teasers gave me excitement like a new fan!
SOYEON EATING A RAZOR CANDY
MIYEON CAME FROM HEAVEN
SOOJIN TATTOO OMFG
SHUHUA DROPPED KAJA LIPPIE
MINNIE SO CUTE AND HER VOICE
YOO HO HO GONNA STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR MONTHS
ANTICIPATEEEEEEE
Will I still be alive when it drops feb 26th im not sure!!!