Appreciation I Can Not Believe That You All Made The Best MV In K-pop Flop (3 Viewers)

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
This is one of the saddest mvs I've ever seen T.T
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship

I still get emotional watching this. I still cry Everytime. The song goes well with the mv. It makes even more emotional at parts​
I was on the verge of crying too :pepecry1:
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The last scene was actually really emotional. That guy was my favorite character from the start. I know this is just a MV, but like...
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread