- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I've completed all of the Batch 1-3 boy sets I have been wanting
Recently I completed both SuperM and ACE!
A big fat thiccy thanks to the following peeps:
@Mei_Ying For Donghun, Jun, AND Byeongkwan WOWIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
@Reo for helping with Jun
@honeyfornomoney for Chan
Cards Team for Wow
@Lovely_Cornchips for Kai
@bulletproof for Ten
@RandAlThor for Baekhyun
@Yumiz for Taemin
Cards Team for Mark
@OnlyCalB for Taeyong
@Panda for Lucas
Thank you lovelies!!
Now should I go for Wanna One next....I don't know, I'm not makin no promises
Recently I completed both SuperM and ACE!
A big fat thiccy thanks to the following peeps:
@Mei_Ying For Donghun, Jun, AND Byeongkwan WOWIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
@Reo for helping with Jun
@honeyfornomoney for Chan
Cards Team for Wow
@Lovely_Cornchips for Kai
@bulletproof for Ten
@RandAlThor for Baekhyun
@Yumiz for Taemin
Cards Team for Mark
@OnlyCalB for Taeyong
@Panda for Lucas
Thank you lovelies!!
Now should I go for Wanna One next....I don't know, I'm not makin no promises