Found I completed SuperM and ACE! (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've completed all of the Batch 1-3 boy sets I have been wanting :sanapray: :pepeheart:

Recently I completed both SuperM and ACE!

1621584034445.png
1621584077984.png
1621584085355.png
1621584089751.png
1621584093746.png

1621584119305.png
1621584123438.png
1621584126753.png
1621584135577.png
1621584140112.png
1621584144051.png
1621584147656.png


A big fat thiccy thanks to the following peeps:

@Mei_Ying For Donghun, Jun, AND Byeongkwan WOWIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
@Reo for helping with Jun
@honeyfornomoney for Chan
Cards Team for Wow

@Lovely_Cornchips for Kai
@bulletproof for Ten
@RandAlThor for Baekhyun
@Yumiz for Taemin
Cards Team for Mark
@OnlyCalB for Taeyong
@Panda for Lucas

Thank you lovelies!! :pandahappy:

Now should I go for Wanna One next....I don't know, I'm not makin no promises :susPepe:​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats on both sets!
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
congrats so much!!! you should go for wanna one! they don´t have enough collectors!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
aww congrats babe, 2 beautiful sets :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread