- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I have come to this point in my kpop standom, where I do not care about awards at all.
I do not care who is more successful
I do not care who takes home what award.
I don't vote or pay attention to who won what vote.
All I want is for my faves to be successful.
I don't care how that success relates to others as long as they themselves are happy and bringing home that bag.
It does not matter to me at all anymore. I love the group, not the awards. The awards the group wins or doesn't win, will not affect me at all... So why TF should I care about them or pay attention to them.
I do not care who is more successful
I do not care who takes home what award.
I don't vote or pay attention to who won what vote.
All I want is for my faves to be successful.
I don't care how that success relates to others as long as they themselves are happy and bringing home that bag.
It does not matter to me at all anymore. I love the group, not the awards. The awards the group wins or doesn't win, will not affect me at all... So why TF should I care about them or pay attention to them.