Photo I dyed meine Haare (4 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
no no no, it's a carefully taken pic with makeup and a filter, anyone can do that trust me. I know I just said not so nice stuff about myself too, we really shouldn't.. as the lovely @Mayah said, everyone has beauty in them and so do you! you are cute and creative and have many cool interests.. we should build ourselves and each other up >_<
Ohw :pikahappy::nekoshy::nekolove:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and kodoku
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure you're gorgeous, as is your personality. I hope you learn to learn yourself as much as others do. Stay strong.
I think my personnality is better 😒😏
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'm glad you like something about yourself. No one can make you love yourself but you.
I like my handwriting 🤗🤗
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@SakinoSweety you look so cute. stop saying that you aren‘t beautiful.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread