- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,057
- Reactions Received
- 98,837
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 349,151
- Ship
- Wreck
I understand exactly how she feels, I make that same reaction on my first piece of sushi each time
Someone also need to do a clip of all the angry Nayeon react from this ep![]()
I search Nayeon on Twitter every day, I woulda saw it if such a clip exist unless they didnt use the word Nayeon in the postreally.. maybe you are secretly an anime duck
Maybe someone made that clip and you did not pay attention![]()
so if I find it, what would it meanI search Nayeon on Twitter every day, I woulda saw it if such a clip exist unless they didnt use the word Nayeon in the post![]()
It would mean cats are better at finding things than ducksso if I find it, what would it mean![]()
I can't find it either, I'm dissapointed in Nayeons fansIt would mean cats are better at finding things than ducks![]()
I too am disappointedI can't find it either, I'm dissapointed in Nayeons fans![]()