- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
so here I am reaching out to anyone here who can listen. I've tried talking about how I feel many times before and yet it all seems hopeless. I can't shake these feelings no matter what I do. People here have given me hope but it all seems temporary. I feel selfish. I feel like I am in a never ending state of hopelessness. Why me? I still haven't felt like myself in so long. I used to be happy. I used to want to live. I used to be able to just feel decent feelings. I feel like finally getting this whole world over with. But that would be selfish of me. My best friend didn't get a choice in living or dying so why should I, right? But still, what is the point in anything? It all leads to nothing in the end anyways. Isn't it so easy to just stop breathing. I mean it feels like I'm choking anyways so honestly who the fuck cares. This whole life is only temporary, I could easily just end it sooner than later. Its tempting now. So easy it would be