- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
I Feel So F-Ing Special
There I was.
4 am in the morning.
Sitting on my couch figitting excitedly like a 10 year old on Christmas.
My cat Mao thought I was up to give him his morning tuna.
BUT NO!
My poor Mao must wait!
I'M UP FOR TWICE!
From.the second Nayeon and the gang started flurrying in elegant white under the golden chandelier.
I knew.
This was gonna be special.
I picked my cat up and sat him next to me. "Forget the tuna Mao. TWICE is here!"
He purred in knowing understanding.
And father and son started to watch and listen.
GOODNESS!
WHAT A SONG!
I can play this over and over and never get tired of it.
Emotional. Catchy. And Listenable.
Is Listenable a word? Well today it is.
Like this song is so easy to get into. I just put it on and let it play.
I'm hooked. It's an effortless pick me up.
I can see myself playing this for months.
AND THAT MV!
WHAT A CONCEPT!
This MV is filled with imagery. Like some TWICE fairy tale!
"LOOK MAO! LOOK!". I pushed the phone in front of his fuzzy face.
Tzuyu as Royal Thumbelina!
Momo The Giant!
Jeongyeon on the Iron Throne!
Jihyo Master of Dance!
Fairy Tale Mina Lost in the Woods
Chaeyoung from another dimension!
Rap Queen Dahyun!
Sexy Nayeon!
And good lord Pink Haired Sana!
PINK. HAIRED. SANA!
AHHHHHHH!
*Eman passes out*
*Mao runs to get the tuna*

Stream Feel Special.
There I was.
4 am in the morning.
Sitting on my couch figitting excitedly like a 10 year old on Christmas.
My cat Mao thought I was up to give him his morning tuna.
BUT NO!
My poor Mao must wait!
I'M UP FOR TWICE!
From.the second Nayeon and the gang started flurrying in elegant white under the golden chandelier.
I knew.
This was gonna be special.
I picked my cat up and sat him next to me. "Forget the tuna Mao. TWICE is here!"
He purred in knowing understanding.
And father and son started to watch and listen.
GOODNESS!
WHAT A SONG!
I can play this over and over and never get tired of it.
Emotional. Catchy. And Listenable.
Is Listenable a word? Well today it is.
Like this song is so easy to get into. I just put it on and let it play.
I'm hooked. It's an effortless pick me up.
I can see myself playing this for months.
AND THAT MV!
WHAT A CONCEPT!
This MV is filled with imagery. Like some TWICE fairy tale!
"LOOK MAO! LOOK!". I pushed the phone in front of his fuzzy face.
Tzuyu as Royal Thumbelina!
Momo The Giant!
Jeongyeon on the Iron Throne!
Jihyo Master of Dance!
Fairy Tale Mina Lost in the Woods
Chaeyoung from another dimension!
Rap Queen Dahyun!
Sexy Nayeon!
And good lord Pink Haired Sana!
PINK. HAIRED. SANA!
AHHHHHHH!
*Eman passes out*
*Mao runs to get the tuna*
Stream Feel Special.