I feel stuck with hobbies (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 June 2019
Messages
129
Reactions Received
115
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24
Fandom
Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
hey guys. I realized why I don't have any friends to hang out with because them and I don't have anything in common. all My life since middle school, no one in my dad's family and people during my time in middle and high school never told me about hobbies or didn't mention it to me. all they cared about is gossiping about me just to ruin my life, reading my journal, going through my stuff, making people harass me and making people not do anything about it which makes me sooo apoplectic, me getting trouble. playing stupid games with me, treating me like I'm stupid. Also they just ignore me every time I send them a message online or phone or call them. I never had any hobbies since middle until now. Recently I picked up alot of hobbies like reading, watching anime and sports, netflix, learning languages, doing graphic design like photoshop and illustration, origami, drawing and exercising. Now I'm planning on investing stocks online to make money from the stocks on two apps, taking taekwondo classes and play volleyball and basketball when I go to a four year college.

I can't even make plans to invite them over to hang out with me. I don't have a car and I can't even go out, make new friends and share my hobbies with them. Im thinking about cutting off my dad and his family and blocking them everywhere without warning or just ignore them and wait for them to say "hey, your dad is trying to contact you and trying to get a hold of you, why are you not responding anymore?" I'll just tell them "I'm just busy!" and Ill just ignore them. They should've told me about hobbies and friendships when I was in middle school school or high school. they act like bunch of little 10 year olds who dont know nothing every time I see them and every time they see me. I'm not telling them my hobbies and Interests cus they don't seem to care

People at a Korean church I go to (FKBC) since 2019 don't pick me up anymore and they're making up dumb excuses like, "you live far away" "I don't think I can because I live near the church" "I have other things to do before church so I can't pick you up" WHATEVER!!! I don't believe them! they just don't want to pick me up. Everytime I sign up for something at church, no one signs up because they saw my name on the list. When I don't sign up for something, they would sign up and show up in person. They just don't to be around me. So oversensitive. I asked them do they have days off from work, they would say "I don't have any days off" YES THEY DO!!! bunch of liars. Even people at Harvesters say the same thing and they're a bunch of liars too. Everyone has their days off from work.

I can't share a hobbies with someone online cus you know they take forever to respond on social media.. I don't what to talk about about my hobby. I just send them the links to my digital art work. that's it.

Im stuck at Wake Tech and im planning on taking transferrable courses January, May and August next year so I can complete 30 credit hours, sign up for scholarships and transfer to NC State in fall '23,

What should I do now?
 
Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's usually better to not try with people who constantly are disinterest about you :dubuthink: even if you try the situation won't rly change. I guess not everyone mesh well together no matter how hard someone tries.
 
Joined
4 June 2019
Messages
129
Reactions Received
115
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24
Fandom
Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
It's usually better to not try with people who constantly are disinterest about you :dubuthink: even if you try the situation won't rly change. I guess not everyone mesh well together no matter how hard someone tries.
Its hard to get close to someone online cus its doesnt determine real friendships.
 
Joined
4 June 2019
Messages
129
Reactions Received
115
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24
Fandom
Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
It's usually better to not try with people who constantly are disinterest about you :dubuthink: even if you try the situation won't rly change. I guess not everyone mesh well together no matter how hard someone tries.
When I'm happy around my dad, he just screams at me, slams stuff in front of my face, and cusses at me. When I'm sad and depressed, he's very happy and just sits there or stand there and laugh at me. So ludicrous
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Sounds like everything is always someone else’s fault
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread