that because I have a new male friend and we've been hanging out a lot, everyone is thinking and saying we are dating or sleeping together or whatever......we are not, why can't I just have a friend that is male lol ???



yeah, I hate being talked about especially in a negative way ofc..... there just has to be another stupid rumor about me >__>That happens a lot and it's annoying. I hate how it's first assumption that if you have friend who is opposite sex they are your boyfriend. It doesn't work that way.
Around certain people i just trying to avoid mentioning the friend is guy i just say a friend ^^;yeah, I hate being talked about especially in a negative way ofc..... there just has to be another stupid rumor about me >__>
same here, but it didn't work lol. It's a long story tho.. I really need to learn not to care but I don't think I can ever be like that heheAround certain people i just trying to avoid mentioning the friend is guy i just say a friend ^^;
that because I have a new male friend and we've been hanging out a lot, everyone is thinking and saying we are dating or sleeping together or whatever......we are not, why can't I just have a friend that is male lol ???
![]()
yeees, hime sama??
I have wondered endlessly why we cannot choose friends freely without this kind of nonsense.yeees, hime sama??