I find it a bit troublesome (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I have a lot of female friends and people always think I'm dating one of them. Well, I'm not out of the closet and don't really embody the gay stereotype at all so maybe it's my fault people assume? Ugh idk. Anyway, I LIKE DICK PEOPLE :queen:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That happens a lot and it's annoying. I hate how it's first assumption that if you have friend who is opposite sex they are your boyfriend. It doesn't work that way.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
That happens a lot and it's annoying. I hate how it's first assumption that if you have friend who is opposite sex they are your boyfriend. It doesn't work that way.
yeah, I hate being talked about especially in a negative way ofc..... there just has to be another stupid rumor about me >__>
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
yeah, I hate being talked about especially in a negative way ofc..... there just has to be another stupid rumor about me >__>
Around certain people i just trying to avoid mentioning the friend is guy i just say a friend ^^;
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread