they are so concerned.
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,744 Reactions Received 93,541 Cards View Profile KS Coins 190,092 Fandom WizSoneLuv 11 September 2025 #1 they are so concerned. Reactions: fdonce, OnlyCalB, Ahsoka and 3 others
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,744 Reactions Received 93,541 Cards View Profile KS Coins 190,092 Fandom WizSoneLuv 11 September 2025 #2 @My Reactions: fdonce and OnlyCalB
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,665 Reactions Received 55,496 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,959 11 September 2025 #3 well I mean the fan sites are the ones that probably make the biggest contributions to the bottom line! lol Reactions: fdonce and RandAlThor
well I mean the fan sites are the ones that probably make the biggest contributions to the bottom line! lol
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,396 Reactions Received 151,407 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 11 September 2025 #4 Sometimes I think they know them too well Reactions: fdonce and RandAlThor
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 11 September 2025 #5 Sweet! Reactions: fdonce and RandAlThor
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,979 Reactions Received 44,702 Cards View Profile KS Coins 160,078 12 September 2025 #6 I would be so grateful...I always lose my lens caps.... Reactions: RandAlThor