I Found Spider-Man's Father On My Porch!! (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I Found Spider-Man's Father On My Porch!!

There I was on my porch walking near my table!

Just an innocent person who had no idea of the horror he was about to witness!

Then out of the corner of my eye I spotted a tiny black movement on a cup I had left on my porch table.

"What could it be?" I thought. "A giant ant? A fat dung beatle???"

I approached the cup cautiously.

As I moved around to the other side of the cup I saw.... Nothing.

Huh?

So I walked back to the other side.

I saw just the tiny sliver of a tiny black body move back around the cup out of sight.

So I rushed back to the other side to try to see it!

It wasn't there!!!! AGAIN!

Back and forth from one side to the other I ran.

Each time just barely catching the sight of black moving out of my sight.

We went back and forth like a See Saw!

I moving this way! The black thing moving that way.

IT KNOWS!!!!!!

IT KNOWS I'M LOOKING FOR IT!

Finally I run up to the cup and flip it around with my hand.

"YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME FOREVER MR. ANT!". I battle cry courageously!

As the cup twists around and the black thing comes into view I yell again.

"HA I FOUND Y...."


Staring into my soul were the thousand devil eyes of 8 legged horror.

A SPIDER!!!!!!

WITH SPIDEY SENSE!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


I threw my hands up in terror and ran back into the house screaming.

SPIDER MAN'S FATHER ALMOST GOT ME!

CURSE YOU SPIDER-MAN! CURSE YOU!




 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Your vocabulary certainly would fit :sanapray:

I remembered the thread about tzuyu candy bong now lol

Are you saying I talk like a child???

:yolk:

Lol!

You mean my Will Tzuyu Like My Lightstick thread??

That's G rated for sure! For kids!

:haylul:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Are you saying I talk like a child???

:yolk:

Lol!

You mean my Will Tzuyu Like My Lightstick thread??

That's G rated for sure! For kids!

:haylul:
I'm only saying that your words emanate pure innocence

The parents would approve the content :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: la_mort_pour_vous

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I was genuinely amused by this. Good job!

You do have the knack for storytelling for sure!
 
  • Like
Reactions: la_mort_pour_vous

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread