- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
No lie, I've seen some people saying that it is back.
But it feels like it isn't.
Yes, Olivia Rodrigo's most recent song has the vibe of it.
But her album doesn't.
Yungblud & MGK seem to really be leading it and surprisingly I think Halsey & Miley Cyrus could contribute too.
I know Maggie Lindemann also added too but I don't know how big she is in order to help make a shift in English releases.
I really NEED this sound and style back so badly and for good!
Please if you have any recent releases that give off Pop Punk vibes from the 90's/00's I'd ADORE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!
Also is their a music or style that you REALLY want to be brought back with a vengence?
But it feels like it isn't.
Yes, Olivia Rodrigo's most recent song has the vibe of it.
But her album doesn't.
Yungblud & MGK seem to really be leading it and surprisingly I think Halsey & Miley Cyrus could contribute too.
I know Maggie Lindemann also added too but I don't know how big she is in order to help make a shift in English releases.
I really NEED this sound and style back so badly and for good!
Please if you have any recent releases that give off Pop Punk vibes from the 90's/00's I'd ADORE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!
Also is their a music or style that you REALLY want to be brought back with a vengence?