I Got My Leave At Work Approved For Monday (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank God SNSD are inactive and I unstanned TWICE or at this rate, I might have to literally eat air :welp:
I eat air on a daily basis tbh
:maheart:

it's very filling
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
See I was thinking of doing that but knowing me, I just wouldn't wake up for work lool
Its better to just take day off, when i stayed awake a bit for E3 i just couldn't function properly next work day and barely got anything done
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Its better to just take day off, when i stayed awake a bit for E3 i just couldn't function properly next work day and barely got anything done
GFriend better be the last Kpop group I stan because it'll just be sad if I'm doing this in my mid 20s
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,424
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
GFriend better be the last Kpop group I stan because it'll just be sad if I'm doing this in my mid 20s
lol i have scheduled time off for book and movie releases.
Once a friend and i took off time for a game launch, but the servers crashed so i went to work anyway.
And ofc i took time off for a few kpop concerts .............
I have geek cred :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread