I had a dream about OT9 EXO tonight (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
So I had a long ass dream tonight

I was at an award show (I think it was MAMA 2022) and I was quite high up with a window showing a rooftop right behind me
Then it was said the next performance would be on the rooftop

The performace was by EXO, only some of the members were my elementary school classmates (In the dream it seemed perfectly normal) but all the OT9 members were also there. I remember staring basically only at Kai but then at one point noticing Lay was also there and being really really happy over it and even crying. Then EXO moved down onto the stage and I think I counted like 18 members? (I thought it weird for a moment but then just moved on)

And that's basically where it ended, the perfomance went on for a while and I had a good time staring at Kai!
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Sad
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread